- RiverHouse - 7,200 sq. ft. facility features stunning, river-view terraces and an outdoor palm court with cabana
- Recreation - 2 pools with water slide, fitness, tennis, clubhouse
- Junior-sized Olympic lap pool
- Kid-friendly, zero-entry pool with a corkscrew water slide
- Riverfront Park fronts nearly one-mile of the St. Johns River and offers trails, a fishing pier, and waterfront overlook
Hickory Creek Elementary School
Switzerland Point Middle School
Bartram Trail High School
St. Johns County, FL
Few communities offer the authentic Florida experience like RiverTown. RiverTown's access to the St. Johns River and surrounding conservation areas is unique to the area and provides the perfect setting to re-connect with family and each other. RiverTown fosters clean, healthy living with miles of hiking trails, running and cycling events and a world-class clubhouse amenity.
The re-birth of RiverTown has begun and with new ownership comes an exciting new vision of the future. More river amenities, new communities and commercial and retail opportunities are planned.